southernking.blogspot.com

My Italian Parker & Korean paper made Diary

He was my silent friend for years...

I scribbled in him, tore some of his pages, kept specimens of mosquito, spiders and made herbarium for some yellow roses or dead plant leafs.

My diary he was still so quiet and also holding impressions of all my good and bad memories.

I threw him in dustbin for a silly .... Why?

My diary was still so quiet and helped me to understand myself.

After that I filled every day happenings in him. Especially about new people I met in my life.

My diary made of Korean paper had my Italy parker writing about the people I look around.....

I learnt globalization from him. Life moved fast diary became many more diaries.

Whenever I feel alone I just turn over his pages. I can see chocolate wrappers given by my friend , religious threads tied in my hand by mom for my health.

My diary full of life and ever green joyful days which cant be lived again....

I wrote a wish in him. In next life too, fill my diary with good pages that live for years.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ippo enna solla varinga?

Sundar Raman said...

@ Chota Sundar: This post is written from the perception "How a person who left me and went away" would have felt and written about me........These are little technical...so you read it once again from that perception.....you may probably understand.

G Saimukundhan said...

You scribbling and tearing the paper - both are same (from the paper's perspective). This is for you as well as the Kutti headed above you. Enjoyed the ode to the so called intangibles of our life.

Sundar Raman said...

@ Sai sir: That is why i have choosen korean paper. Indian paper's are not luck enough for two reasons -
(a) not showing my scribbling clearly
(b) for not appearing in my blog.

Post a Comment