southernking.blogspot.com

The two men I Admire

These two redefined my life. I take this opportunity to share some of the random thoughts about them...

The First...(Some random thoughts)

I met him four to five years back. Initially was a tough man. It slowly proceeded wherein I used to spend more time with him until late in the evenings. We use to shut the workplace almost daily....

It was all dark during my initial days ... It was he who strengthened my energy. Showed me path to proceed in case of difficulties. He made me to think diagonally across the globe. Helped me in getting recognition....

I remember the day, immediately after my inter results, planning to choose a big four audit firm for my articleship ans was literally confused because of all padips friends around me...

It was around 8 pm on one fine day...We were drinking tea in our favourite tea shop. He said just these words to me "It doesn'nt matter where ever you are. All matters is how you perform at the end of the day" that too in his own style.

We left the place after that. My own thinking went on my mind couple of days and dropped the idea of big 4. I think the greatest turn around in my life was that day night tea and those words.

This is what he says many a times and this is what he does...

1. Never compensate in basic things.

2. Be correct and fear no man.

3. Be yourself don't allow anyone to influence you.

4. Don't be politically correct.

5. Off late, he his the unpaid brand ambassador of SoNy.

6. I prefer to differ.

I salute this person with a difference.

The Second...(Some random thoughts)

He is the Teacher , I have ever seen from my school days.

His beard will tell you how good he his (ha ha..).

I realize now,when i took a chock to write it on the board,the amount of clarity he has given me towards the subject. I have no shame to share this. One is always influenced by his immediate loving teacher.

I can't forget this moment..

It was during my inter classes...I was late to his class. Generally i am bad w.r.t this habit of regular shaving...... that time it was even worse... On that day he came near me and told half-way the class..."Don't come to next class without shaving (Jokingly)"

Next class, it was like rajnikanth in thillu mullu movie, I gave a complete shave.

Entered the class (late by 10 minutes) ..he stopped the class and started clapping with his usual smile by telling "and i like that"....and even the entire class did it (atleast around 50 - 60)

I salute this wonderful person for having helped me to make good delivarables.

10 comments:

srushya baker said...

why haven't you mentioned their names?
tell who they are if u truly want to acknowledge them :)

Saravana Prabhu M said...

It wasnt so tough for me to find out. These people (without changing the order) would be right up there in a lot of people s list of "the persons i admire".. Any way i ll let Sundar himself do them the honour

Sundar Raman said...

@ Srushya: They are already quite popular among the readers of this blog...Everybody would have guessed it.

Till now not told this to anyone (meaning how I am influenced because of them...how i admire them).This blog gave me a chance to narrate about them...I believe it must be in heart for ever then only admiration towards them persist..

Sundar Raman said...

@ Saro: Rightly said man...

srushya baker said...

mokke reason da :/

G Saimukundhan said...

Though feigning ignorance of this post would have been the "politically correct" thing to do, I guess it was not such a bad idea to have a word or two out here, to get certain clarifications.

Just wanted to know, if the admirers will be even remotely held responsible for whatever you do? Good things and (knowing you guys?!) bad things (read politically incorrect) as well?

On a serious note, half the good thoughts are communicated to us on by even those whom we may not keep at a higher pedestal. But seldom we listen, for we prefer a particular style or approach which would be to our comfort levels, or put it technically "of the same wavelength" (I say this knowing and experiencing first hand how much I have polarized people's opinions on me at different levels, at different times, including my own views on me!)

Again, though I would have be better off than doing this, but still can't help saying "THANKS".

Cheers

Sundar Raman said...

@ Sai Sir: Can I know what is good things and what is bad things? To my knowledge there is only one thing, that is "What you desire". For "A" the person who goes to temple daily and have all the three colors in his forehead is a perfect and ethically good person. For "B" the said person is popularly called "pazhlam", as if he has committed a blunder. Like this there are quite a few items in my list (for which sky is the limit).

I like to clarify you straight - "What ever i have communicated there is to show my friends how myself (on my own)admired by them"....for e.g with the second person i referred (there is no chance to even speak with him), so there is nothing to say for good things make me responsible for bad things make my admirer responsible.

The society in which we are living consist of jumble of magical people (Even by superior Boss also use to say this)..one magician among that will try to blame a person (may be the admirer)responsible for so called bad things. After all, we are one among the magicians of that society....

G Saimukundhan said...

Made a mistake, but still you got the point! You are my true understudy! It was meant to be "Admired" and not "admirer".

Thanks Again and Cheers

Sundar Raman said...

@ sir: thanks will correct it. What is that understudy?

Sundararaman said...

wow.. Two greats culminating at one place..!! guess what..?? The third one is this blog owner..

Post a Comment